Five Reasons to Own a 5-in-1 Tool
Every painter - professional or homespun - needs good tools. We recommend you invest in a 5-in-1 tool for your personal tool box. If the photo above doesn't convince you, we bet one of the five reasons below will!
- It's durable. You could likely run over it with your car without damaging it... though we don't recommend it since it might pop your tire!
- It's cheap. For a $10 investment you can get the same functionality that would cost you $75+ in other tools.
- It's convenient. Save room on your tool belt and always have the right tool within arms length.
- It's versatile. One tool can scrape paint, open cans, clean roller brushes and wall corners, spread putty, hammer or remove nails, and more!
- It's available. You support local and buy it at Mayer Paint and Hardware.
If you're also looking for a way to open your beer, the 10-in-1 tool might be even better for you!